Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's a party in the usaaaaaaay!

I need to have something in here Very soon so I'll write about random things that come to mind. Halloween is closer and closer. It's beyond exciting! I think I might just pass out candy this year instead of dressing up and hanging out with friends while having a fantastic time. It's also getting super duper cold. Which I love and hate at the same time. The cold and I have a love hate relationship, always have. I tried to watch Sunshine last night, for the second time. But I fell asleep! All I want to do is understand that freakin' movie. I love it when all the leaves are falling, it's beautiful. And wonderful for pictures. That is all for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cold is great for sleeping but it's terrible for waking up!

    ReplyDelete